22 Jan 2011

Teruja lerr

Rasa yang memang busybody , buat ala ala survey belog teman . Sibuk cerita "suka-kena-tagged" . Baca baca dan baca ......
Eh !!! The name at the laaaaaaaasssttttt one , kira penghujung cerita tu , macam tahu jerr . Dan tahu jugak saper pemilik nama tu . ki ki ki . 

Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag all your good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.




THREE NAMES I GO BY

| Eika | Zue | Aika |


THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

| Johor Bahru | Segamat |



THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

| Tom & Jerry | 2 Days 1 Night | Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane |



THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO

| Makkah | Norfolk | Aussie |



THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

| Nasi Goreng Paprik | Pizza Hut | Air Tangan Ibu |



THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

| My "Yusuf" | Success | Money |



THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY

| Najwa | Bedah | Hani |



THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH

Gymnastic | Badminton | Tennis/Squash |



THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

| Milo Ais | Plain Water | Watermelon Juice |


I TAGGED 

| titi | adda | azira | doremon | amri | najwa |

1 comment: